Cosmetic Acupuncture with Red & near IR Light Therapy :£85/60min
Manual Lymphatic Drainage: £70/60min, £105/90min
Therapeutic/Deep tissue massage, Red & near IR Light Therapy: £75/60min
Red & near IR Light Therapy: £40/30min
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Infertility, IVF & pregnancy support, menstrual disorders, hormonal imbalance, menopause, etc,
- Acute & chronic pain, muscular–skeletal disorders including neck, back pain, sciatica and arthritis, etc,
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia, migraines and other stress related disorders,
- Gastro – intestinal and eating disorders, IBS, chronic fatigue, hypertension, addictions etc.
- Cosmetic acupuncture to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, firm and uplift sagging skin etc.
ABOUT GIEDRE BABRAUSKIENE, Lic. A., BSc(Hons), MBAcC, MLDUK
Committed, compassionate, and highly skilled in multiple disciplines, Giedre seeks to empower both women and men to achieve their optimal life and health goals through natural medicine practices, integrative nutrition and lifestyle management.
Giedre graduated from Middlesex University, London with First Class degree in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. In 2012, during her clinical practice at Liaoning hospital of Chinese Medicine in Shenyang, China, Giedre had deepened her knowledge and practical skills with top Chinese doctors and professors.
In addition, Giedre completed Manual Lymphatic drainage course and was awarded with Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Combined Decongestive Therapy from Original Dr. Vodder School in Walchsee/Austria.
After experiencing herself that Acupuncture and Reiki energetically work wonderfully together, and both therapies can help with with many physical, mental and spiritual conditions, Giedre completed Reiki Master course and provides Reiki both, combined with acupuncture and as an individual healing session.
Currently Giedre studies Functional Medicine at Washington Institute for Functional Medicine. She is inspired by the body’s innate healing power and believes that combining the wisdom of traditional Chinese Medicine and conventional medicine, modern laboratory diagnostic testings, nutrition and lifestyle couching will expand her practice to scientifically based and client focused approach, individualised and comprehensive treatment plans to address the underlying causes of chronic illness, rather than just treating symptoms, and restore the imbalances of the body and mind in sustainable, realistic and effective way.
What client can expect:
– to diminishes the symptoms of your current disorders
– prevent illnesses by restoring any imbalances affecting your health
– empower you with knowledge about your body and mind
– provide tools you need to stay healthy and happy.
Giedre is covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics and safe practice.
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
UK Reiki Federation
Professional Association of Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK (MLDUK)