Saturday 1st April 2017 10am-5pm
You will learn how to:
- Help Yourself and/or Clients Manage Pain through Self-Hypnosis
- Explore Pain Management Techniques using Theory and Practical Exercises
Morning Session – Theory, Information and Learning:
- What is Pain?
- Redefine Pain – Turn Pain into ‘Gain’
- Creative Useful ‘Outcome Frames’ – Redefine Pain
- Editing the Pain Information the Brain Takes On
- How to Relax the Pain Signal
- Reframe the Pain Environment with Congruence
- Create a ‘Safe’ Place in the Mind
Afternoon Session – Practice, Demonstrations and Q&A:
- Recap, Remind, Refresh
- Discussion on Implementation of Pain Reframe
- Glove Anaesthesia Explanation
- Glove Anaesthesia Demonstration
- Teaching Self Hypnosis Tools
- Practical: Pair-work to Practice Glove Anaesthesia
- Questions and Answers
The workshop will be one payment of £95 and includes the following:
- All Accompanying Training Notes
- Certificate of Attendance – (6 Hours of CPD)
- Access to a Facebook Forum (for questions and answers and group chat etc.)
Payment will be required when booking. If you cannot attend, you may sell your place to someone else.
This is a tailored workshop for a maximum of 26 people (hypnosis experience not necessary).
To book your place email Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dipti Tait, author of ‘Good Grief’ is a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and Hypnosis Lecturer. She brings her professional clinical experience and knowledge to her workshops in a fun, informative and interactive way.
You will leave with practical skills to use on others as well as yourself.
For more information about Dipti visit www.thecotswoldpractice.com