Lic.A, BSc (hons), MBAcC, MLDUK
8am – 8pm
Areas of Speciality:
- Stress, anxiety
- Emotional disturbances: Fears, Grief, Anger etc
- Chronic fatigue, Migraines and any other body pains
Cosmetic Acupuncture with Red & near IR Light Therapy :£85/60min
Manual Lymphatic Drainage: £70/60min, £105/90min
Therapeutic/Deep tissue massage, Red & near IR Light Therapy: £75/60min
Red & near IR Light Therapy: £40/30min
Committed, compassionate, and highly skilled in multiple disciplines, Giedre seeks to empower both women and men to achieve their optimal life and health goals through natural medicine practices, integrative nutrition and lifestyle management.
Giedre became interested in Chinese medicine and Energy healing through a practice of yoga and meditation, what led her on a wonderful journey to the practitioner she is today.
Before becoming a REIKI practitioner, Giedre experienced Reiki healing on herself. After the course of 6 treatments, over few months time period, she noticed many changes in her personal life, health and spiritual grow. Realising that Reiki can complement acupuncture as an additional remedy to the human energy system, Giedre completed Reiki course and provides Reiki both, combined with acupuncture and as an individual healing session.
Giedre is covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics and safe practice.
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
UK Reiki Federation
Professional Association of Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK (MLDUK)
Reiki can help with the conditions such as:
- Physical conditions: Any body pains. Migraines. Fibromyalgia. Chronic Fatigue. Cancer. Autoimmune disorders.
- Mental conditions: Stress. Depression. Anxiety. Panic. Lack of concentration. ADD and ADHD. Insomnia. Negative thinking. Mental burdens.
- Emotional conditions: Low self-esteem. Emotional distance and unavailability. Hot emotions like anger or jealousy. Grief. Fears. Inability to cope.
- Spiritual conditions: Disconnection from self and life. Loss of meaning. Spiritual seeking. Not knowing life direction or purpose.