Tract Elroy – The Body Balance Clinic Complimentary Therapies
We Love Massage
Massage for you to Feel, Move, Perform and Live better
AD HOC contact Tracy directly for your preferred day / time
First Appointment: £80 60 minutes
Follow up: £50 30
Most health insurance policies accepted
Free Myovision Spinal Scan worth £75 with your osteopathy booking. Non invasive, safe and effective.
Myovision Scan – Surface EMG measures the electrical impulses generated when a muscle contracts. It functions in the same manner as an ECG for your heart but is even more sensitive. It provides an objective means of quantifying an important measure of spinal health. See website or book a Discovery call for further details.
Valid from 01 Jul 2020 to 30 Sep 2020
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Sports, remedial, deep tissue
- Event massage e.g. marathon, triathlon
- Postural correction & body alignment
- Obsidian hot stone, aromatherapy, relaxation
- Pregnancy massage & pregnancy reflexology
- Baby massage & licensed baby massage instructor
- Osteopath, homeopath & nutritionist
Step into spring with the launch of our ‘Align7 Postural Correction Program’ designed for you to be more mindful in motion and stillness. Correcting postural misalignments creates length, space and freedom of movement within the body. Align7 aims to help clients:
- Increase flexibility
- Resolve aches & pain
- Improve spinal & joint mobility
- Feel more energised
- Increase core strength and control
- Move and Perform better in exercise
- Improve confidence, look and feel great
Free 20 minute consultation for suitability followed by a 1 hour musculoskeletal assessment and personal plan, with 7 therapies in combination over 7 sessions (ideal weekly)
Launch price £600
ABOUT TRACY ELROY
The Body Balance Clinic offers Natural Solutions to restore your body’s balance so that you feel better move better perform better and live better.
Tracy is an empathetic healthcare professional with over 25 years experience treating clients from the elite athlete to the city desk bound, gaining injury and rehabilitation experience with professional first team football (QPR 7 seasons – massage & nutrition), whilst completing her degree in Osteopathy.
Tracy has worked at many sport events in a variety of disciplines including 2012 Olympics (discus). Postgraduate training enables her to safely treat all ages from babies to the elderly, and during pregnancy using massage and osteopathy; her most interesting client to date was a baby alligator in a Mexican zoo.
We Love Massage and offer more than 25 complimentary treatments and massage therapies in our clinics using classic Western and Eastern techniques and philosophies gained over 25 years of study. Our focus is providing you with the perfect massage by offering a bespoke deep touch or soft touch or a combination of advanced corrective techniques. We use our hand made natural organic or wild aromatherapy blends from our ‘We Love Massage’ professional skincare range.
Our attention and focus is based on your consultation, evaluation and observation of movement patterns to bring about relief from a myriad of signs and symptoms:
- Complete resolution of aches & pain (acute or chronic)
- Postural realignment improving spinal health
- Stress relief and Sleep Calm Solutions
- Movement correction ‘Prehabilitation’ or ‘Rehabilitation’
- Event massage, to remain injury free & improve performance for a ‘Personal Best’
- Or for your pure pleasure and relaxation to boost immunity.
Our holistic approach to your health and wellbeing may be supplemented with a personalised prescription to include; western medical acupuncture, Kinesio Taping, homeopathic remedy’s, hydrotherapy, kinetic control movement & postural correction exercises, core correction, nutrition and sleep hygiene, so that you are involved in your own innate healing process.