First treatment £80 (1hour)
Follow up £65 (45 minutes)
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Management pre & post events – prevent injury, attain PB’S, recovery
- Diaphragmatic breathing & rib function- Arts, singing, sport, asthma
- Sport injuries, muscular & postural imbalances, performance solutions
- Structural re alignment & integration within myo-fascial system
- Cranial osteopathy for trauma, sensitive persons, pregnancy, babies
- Naturopathic & clinical nutrition, diagnostic tests, homeopathy
ABOUT TRACY ELROY:
Tracy is a trained osteopath and masseuse with over 30 years experience in stress reduction, pain relief, postural alignment, injury solutions and general health. As a sports-osteo this includes working with Olympic, elite & amateur athletes competing in clubs, marathons, triathlons, mixed martial arts and many other events, as well as busy professionals in the city, all presenting with a wide range of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
As an osteopath the aim of the consultation is to establish an accurate diagnosis, detect the root cause of your pain, observe associated compensatory patterns and any maintaining causes such as adaptive posture for pain avoidance in both sedentary positions (ergonomics) and active movement (biomechanics).
This evaluation and diagnosis is in order to manage and treat you as a “whole” with a view to reduce your pain, return you to normal function in your sport, work & hobbies, and to prevent re occurrence. By using unique osteopathic treatment techniques and where appropriate a combination of adjunct therapies for maximal healing effect: ultrasound, kinesio-taping, western medical acupuncture, exercise for rehabilitation & performance, along with ergonomics and postural advice lead by evidence based medicine (EBM).
We are Healthcare professionals & Healthcare registered with AXA PPP, PRU Health, Cigna, AVIVA, WPA, please enquire.
TREATMENT CAN HELP WITH SYMPTOMS SUCH AS:
- Acute & chronic pain – back, neck, shoulders, joints and soft tissues
- Anxiety, stress, sleep problems, tension headaches, migraine, sinusitis
- Digestive issues, IBS, heartburn associated with viscera
- Un-resolved, re occurring, compensatory pain & dysfunction
- Occupational, RSI, whiplash associated pain & discomfort