AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Facial Rejuvenation massage
- Face Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder)
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Holistic Facials
- Pregnancy Massage
- Ear Candling
Treatments I offer:
- Ayurvedic Indian Head massage – £ 60/45 minutes
- Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki foot massage – £ 70/60 minutes
- Ayurvedic pregnancy massage – £ 70/60 minutes
- Ear Candle Therapy – £ 70/60 mins
- Facial – Lymph Drainage – £ 70/60 minutes; £ 100/90 minutes
- Natural Face Lift massage/Facial rejuvenation – £ 70/60 mins; £ 100/90 mins (with facial)
- Massage – Indian Head Massage – £ 60/45 minutes
- Massage – Pregnancy – £ 70/60 mins; £ 100/90 mins (with reflex)
- Reflexology – £ 70/60 mins; £ 100/90 mins
- Reflexology – maternity – £ 70/60 mins; £ 100/90 mins (with massage)
- Reflexology – lymph drainage – £ 70/60 mins; £ 100/90 mins
- Reflexology – fertility – £ 70/60 mins; £ 100/90 mins
ABOUT RIMA SHAH:
Rima offers you a bespoke treatment which is decided following an initial consultation so that you receive the very best for your own individual needs. Treatments are designed to restore balance to mind & body to help you can Relax-Refresh-Revive.
Rima offers you specific aftercare advice to help maintain the improvements between the treatments, allowing you to participate in making the treatments more effective.
You can combine therapies together to make a more personalised and detailed treatment.
Rima Shah has been working in the natural health industry since 1997, which is preceded by a degree in Life Sciences, and she is also a leading lecturer in Maternity/Fertility Complementary Therapies and the Neal’s Yard Remedies organic facials. She runs workshops for the public and also does a lot of charity work. Rima co-runs the Association of Reflexologists Central London therapists group.
Rima has featured on national TV, radio, magazines and newspapers and she maintains a busy practice in London, including many well-known, high profile and celebrity clients.
Rima is fully insured and a member of AoR, FHT, CNHC, CThA, MLD UK and is a Senior Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine. Rima is listed in the NHS Choices directory.
TREATMENTS CAN HELP WITH SYMPTOMS SUCH AS:
– Pregnancy aches and pains
– Stress management
– Shoulder/neck/head muscle tightness
– Digestive issues
– Ear/nose/sinus issues