AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
– Weight loss, cellulite, detox, poor immune system, general well being,
– Pregnancy: relieves fluid congestion in puffy eyes, swollen ankles and legs,
– Cosmetic surgery (before and after): speeds up recovery after breast augmentation, liposuction, eyelids and face lifts,
– Skin disorders – acne, eczema, rosacea, etc,
– Burn scars, fractures, torn ligaments and after many types of surgery,
– Chronic conditions, e.g. sinusitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, goat, varicose veins, migraines etc.
Holistic/Deep Tissue massage:
– Back, shoulder, neck pain and stiffness
– Muscular tightness and pain
ABOUT GIEDRE BABRAUSKIENE:
Acupuncture and other complementary therapies help to re-balance and revitalize, to recover from illness and feel better, and teach how to live a life of balance, wellness, and harmony.
Giedre’s approach is to treat the individual as a whole, by working with the body and mind in tandem to bring the person back to a state of homeostasis. From there true health and a real sense of wellbeing emerge.
Giedre is covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics and safe practice.
BSc (hons) in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Middlesex University, London
Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA)/Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy
ITEC Diploma in Swedish/Deep Tissue Massage
Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Therapy level I), Original Dr Vodder Schule Walchsee/Austria
2012 – Clinical training in Liaoning Hospital of Chinese Medicine, Shenyang, China. Specialised in treating neurological, muscular/skeletal, gynaecological diseases, and anti-aging& cosmetology
2013 – As a member of Project Abroad volunteer organization, was volunteer acupuncturist in Sahara physiotherapy rehabilitation hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal
2015 – Dr Tan Balance Method Acupuncture course, London
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
Cosmetic Acupuncture UK
Professional Association of Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK (MLDUK)