First UK Advanced MIT (Myofascial Induction Therapy) practitioner: your holistic expert for chronic pain.
Physiotherapy, Cranio-sacral therapy, Myofascial Induction Therapy, Visceral Manipulations, Energy Healing, Chakra Healing, Auric Healing, Postural analysis, Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic acupressure, Clinical Pilates and Yoga Healing, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Areas of Speciality
Combining the best Physiotherapy with powerful Energy Healing, Advanced evidence based medicine with traditional eastern medicine to achieve the best results where anything else failed before.
The 5 Boxes Pain Resolution Formula as solution for your condition:
- Chronic pain and poor posture.
- Acute Pain and injuries.
- Visceral pain (period pain, irregular periods, infertility, kidney/gallbladder stones, gastric reflux and hiatal hernia, IBS, constipation, urinary/intestinal infections, colitis, etc.).
- Irregular or asymmetrical Cranio-sacral rhythm.
- Loss of balance, dizziness, Vertigo and Vestibular conditions.
- Energy imbalance (congested chakras or Chinese meridians, weakness, stress, low energy, emotional blockages).
£115 / 60 min
£65 / 30 min
Buy a package and save 15
money back guarantee after the first session
*Use it within 3 months or give it away to family & friends
Registered provider with Aviva, Cigna and WPA.
Online Service Special Offer
£30/30 minutes physio online consultation
£50/60 minutes physio online consultation
£30/30 minutes distance energy healing
£50/60 minutes distance energy healing
Valid from 01 Jun 2020 to 12 Jul 2020
15% off on 1 hour sessions.
Valid from 01 Jul 2020 to 31 Jul 2020
- Are you exhausted to feel pain and continue to seek for remedies?
- Are you feeling frustrated and hopeless because no treatment seem to workm?
- Do you know that your neck pain can be caused by an issue in your large intestine?
- Do you know that your back pain can be linked to a previous abdominal or pelvic surgery?
- Do you know that your relapsing ankle sprain or knee pain can be related to a congestion of energy in your chakras or unprocessed emotions?
- Do you know that your pain can be immediately relieved by a re-balancing in your chakras and meridians?
Make the first step into a journey towards the freedom of feeling great. In a few moments you can get your full body scan and explore your inner 5 Boxes to identify the root causes of your pain. You will get the best results from a holistic approach using a relaxing soft touch and hands on treatment without needles, radiations or any electrical device.
Alessio Barone BSc (HONS) MCSP MACPEM
Alessio is an holistic chartered physiotherapist with over 2 decades spent studying and working with the human body. He has also an extensive background in Personal Training, Physical Education, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Sport Science.
He is the first and only physiotherapy practitioner in UK qualified in Advanced Myofascial Induction Therapy (MIT®).
Alessio is the founder of Hito Physiotherapy, from the Japanese word Hito, meaning “person”. He helps individuals understand the primary cause behind their condition, which allows him to create a tailored approach to help them alleviate pain and create a path towards a better wellbeing.
Alessio’s unique 5 Boxes Chronic Pain Resolution Formula will surprise you revealing where the root problem is hiding.
His particular hands on body scan integrates advanced physiotherapy and myofascial bodywork with Applied Kinesiology, Cranio-sacral therapy and Chakra Energy ystem (CES).
You will finally discover the possible connections between your physical problem, a muscular or visceral restrictions, with an energy imbalance and some deep emotional blockages.
- Myofascial and Visceral Induction Therapy (MIT)
- Chronic Pain Body&Mind solutions
- Postural analysis, Whiplash and TMJ
- Cranio-sacral therapy and Applied Kinesiology
- Chakra Energy System (CES) and auric healing
- Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic acupressure
- Vestibular rehab and balance training
- Clinical Pilates and Yoga Healing
- Cognitive Behavioural training (CBT)