Shaila Karim, BSc (Hons) DCHAc,CMIR
Acupuncture, Herbs & Homeopathy
AREAS OF SPECIALITY and EXPERIENCE:
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. For over 10 years, Shaila practices a traditional technique that approaches healing from deep within the physical and emotional parts of ourselves.
- Fertility & IVF Support
Shaila holds a post-graduate diploma and a decade of experience in helping couples to conceive, progress through to full term and post pregnancy care. Acupuncture treatment helps with :
- Natural conception and IVF assisted fertility.
- Gynaecological disorders such as polycystic ovaries, endometriosis and amenorrhoea.
- Pregnancy related issues and Post-Natal care.
Shaila is glad to have helped over 100 couples to successfully conceive and start a family.
Acupuncture is wonderful in managing and relieving pain of all kinds. Shaila treats a wide variety of pain related issues, chronic and acute such as :
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: neck and shoulder pain, osteoarthritis, general back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia.
- Sports Injuries : Tennis elbow, sprains, tendonitis, RSI, fasciitis.
- Stress and Mental Well-being:
- Anxiety & depression.
- Headaches and Migraines.
- Panic attacks.
- Chronic fatigue.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Significant Improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Rejuvenate skin tone to a more youthful look.
- Avoid harmful toxins and fillers.
- Homeopathy, Moxibustion & Cupping
Shaila is one of the only practitioners in London that is skilled in combination treatments with Homeopathy, Herbs and Acupuncture. Bringing these three different strands of “energy medicine”, Shaila is able to approach each patient from a physical and emotional viewpoint and heal from within.
Shaila qualified as a Homeopath some 15 years ago with a degree in Homeopathy (Middlesex University) and then a further degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (Beijing University). Shaila also holds a postgraduate qualification in Fertility Acupuncture, cosmetic facial acupuncture and Chinese herbs.
Shaila uses her knowledge and skills across all these disciplines to diagnose and treat her patients in a unique and highly effective way using the best approach for the individual.
– Only £65 for an initial one hour 15min Acupuncture session – normally £75.
Valid through to End of November 2019.
– Free 20 min taster session.
– £20 off your first 1 hour 15 min consultation
Valid from 28/10/19 to 30/12/2019.
Initial Consultation £75.00. (up to one and a half hours)
Follow-up session £70.00 (60 mins) or a package of four follow-ups for £260
For FREE INITIAL ADVICE and a friendly chat on how Shaila can help you please call
07870 813 287