Facial Enhancement Acupuncture: £70/60min
Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy: £160/90min
Holistic/Deep Tissue massage: £60/60min
Manual Lymphatic Drainage: £60/60min
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Infertility, IVF & pregnancy support, menstrual disorders, hormonal imbalance, menopause, etc,
- Acute & chronic pain, muscular–skeletal disorders including neck, back pain, sciatica and arthritis, etc,
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia, migraines and other stress related disorders,
- Gastro – intestinal and eating disorders, IBS, chronic fatigue, hypertension, addictions etc.
- Facial enhancement acupuncture to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, firm and uplift sagging skin etc.
ABOUT GIEDRE BABRAUSKIENE:
Acupuncture and other complementary therapies help to re-balance and revitalize, to recover from illness and feel better, and teach how to live a life of balance,
wellness, and harmony.
Giedre’s approach is to treat the individual as a whole, by working with the body and mind in tandem to bring the person back to a state of homeostasis. From there true health and a real sense of wellbeing emerge.
Giedre is covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics and safe practice.
BSc (hons) in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Middlesex University, London
Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA)/Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy
ITEC Diploma in Swedish/Deep Tissue Massage
Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Original Dr. Vodder Schule Walchsee/Austria
2012 – Clinical training in Liaoning Hospital of Chinese Medicine, Shenyang, China. Specialised in treating neurological, muscular/skeletal, gynaecological diseases, and anti-aging& cosmetology.
2013 – As a member of Project Abroad volunteer organization, was volunteer acupuncturist in Sahara physiotherapy rehabilitation hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2015 – Dr Tan Balance Method Acupuncture course, London.
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
Cosmetic Acupuncture UK
Professional Association of Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK (MLDUK)