Facial Enhancement Acupuncture: £70/60min
Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy: £160/90min
Holistic/Deep Tissue massage: £60/60min
Manual Lymphatic Drainage: £60/60min
Acupuncture in combination with Manual Lymphatic Drainage can bring quicker and better results in treatment of many health conditions, including infertility, hormonal imbalance, rheumatoid arthritis, IBS, overweigh, colds and week immune system. Discounts are offered when booking two treatments together. More info (link) www.shenyiacupuncture.com
AREAS OF SPECIALITY:
- Infertility, IVF & pregnancy support, menstrual disorders, hormonal imbalance, menopause, etc,
- Acute & chronic pain, muscular–skeletal disorders including neck, back pain, sciatica and arthritis, etc,
- Anxiety, depression, insomnia, migraines and other stress related disorders,
- Gastro – intestinal and eating disorders, IBS, chronic fatigue, hypertension, addictions etc.
- Facial enhancement acupuncture to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, firm and uplift sagging skin etc.
ABOUT GIEDRE BABRAUSKIENE:
Acupuncture and other complementary therapies help to re-balance and revitalize, to recover from illness and feel better, and teach how to live a life of balance,
wellness, and harmony.
Giedre’s approach is to treat the individual as a whole, by working with the body and mind in tandem to bring the person back to a state of homeostasis. From there true health and a real sense of wellbeing emerge.
Giedre is covered by professional indemnity insurance and bound by a strict code of professional conduct, ethics and safe practice.
BSc (hons) in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Middlesex University, London
Diploma in Facial Enhancement Acupuncture (FEA)/Dermaroller/Collagen Induction Therapy
ITEC Diploma in Swedish/Deep Tissue Massage
Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Original Dr. Vodder Schule Walchsee/Austria
2012 – Clinical training in Liaoning Hospital of Chinese Medicine, Shenyang, China. Specialised in treating neurological, muscular/skeletal, gynaecological diseases, and anti-aging& cosmetology.
2013 – As a member of Project Abroad volunteer organization, was volunteer acupuncturist in Sahara physiotherapy rehabilitation hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2015 – Dr Tan Balance Method Acupuncture course, London.
British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
Cosmetic Acupuncture UK
Professional Association of Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK (MLDUK)