Our Pilates Reformer timetable is below
Our Pilates Reformer classes use the latest Balanced Body machines. If you regularly practice the Reformer’s precise exercises you will achieve impressive results in body shape, tone and posture.
Benefits generally associated with Pilates Reformer classes are:
- Greater muscular strength and endurance
- A dramatic boost in your energy and metabolism
- Changes in your body composition
- Increased cardio-respiratory fitness
- Greatly improved balance and flexibility
- Increased core strength and improved postural alignment
We only run classes with small numbers (up to five participants), so that each student receives personal care and attention. Whilst the classes follow a familiar structure, they can also be tailored to the individual client’s needs.
Drop-in: £22 for members and £24 for non-members.
Save with our Class Passes:
1. 5 Class Pass £105 (£21 each)
2. 10 Class Pass £200 (£20 each)
Due to limited spaces we recommend all classes should be booked in advance below.
N.B. Please be aware that there is a 24-hour cancellation policy on Reformer classes. If you cancel within 24 hours then you will still be charged the full class fee.
Please remember to always check in with reception even if you’ve already booked online!