PHYSIOTHERAPY & OSTEOPATHY IN MOORGATE
Highly trained physiotherapists, osteopaths, personal Pilates instructors & personal trainers. Each of our therapists has their own specialty in order to offer our patients the best treatment possible.
Since 2008, Excellence Physiotherapy & Osteopathy offers specialized treatments at home and at the Light Centres for:
- Women’s Health & pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Pregnancy conditions
- Sports physio
- Back Pain
- Post Surgery rehabilitation
- Lymphatic Drainage – Massage
- Elderly Care
- Fall Prevention
Excellence Physiotherapy is recognised by all major health insurances including BUPA & AXA PPP. BUPA & AXA PPP patients do not have to pay for sessions.
We are opened 7 days a week and offer appointments on short notice.
FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY & OSTEOPATHY BOOKINGS & INFORMATION:
T: 02071250262/ 07824553765
Online Booking: Click Here
If your insurance company is Axa ppp or Bupa, you cannot book online, please call our office with your authorisation number or you will be consider as self pay patient and won’t be able to claim your treatment.
Note that paediatrics treatments cannot be booked online. Please call us
LIST OF OUR PHYSIOTHERAPY & OSTEOPATHY TREATMENTS:
Women’s Health & Pregnancy physiotherapy & osteopathy
- Full Women’s health check up
- Back pain
- Lymphatic drainage
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Abdominal reconditioning
- Pelvic Girdle pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Personal training
- Pilates & Massage
General physiotherapy, osteopathy & Men’s Health
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Back & Neck
- Sport Injuries
- Elderly care and fall prevention
- Personal Training
Paediatrics physiotherapy & osteopathy
- Full baby check up
- Torticollis & flat head
- Feet deformities
- Walking delays
- Hip dysplasia
- Chest infection
- Sleeping disorder
Children physiotherapy & osteopathy
- Scoliosis & Posture
- Post surgery
PROFILE OF OUR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS & OSTEOPATH IN MOORGATE:
To check the profiles of our therapists: CLICK HERE
PHYSIOTHERAPY IN MOORGATE:
What is physiotherapy ?
Physiotherapists provide services that maintain or restore patient’s maximum movement and strength . Physiotherapist help people at any stage of life, when movement and function are threatened by ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors.
Their is different type of physiotherapy depending of the age, activities, or conditions of the patient. The main types of physiotherapy are : Sport physiotherapy, musculoskeletal physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, elderly physiotherapy & Paediatric physiotherapy
Physiotherapists help people maximise their quality of life, looking at physical, psychological, emotional and social wellbeing. Physiotherapy can be done as prevention, treatment/intervention, habilitation and rehabilitation.
Physiotherapists are qualified and professionally required to:
- undertake a comprehensive examination/assessment of the patient/client or needs of a client group
- evaluate the findings from the examination/assessment to make clinical judgments regarding patients/clients
- formulate a diagnosis, prognosis and plan
- provide consultation within their expertise and determine when patients/clients need to be referred to another healthcare professional
- implement a physical therapist intervention/treatment programme
- determine the outcomes of any interventions/treatments
- make recommendations for self-management.