You can enjoy our classes without a membership by simply paying the non-member drop-in prices below. Membership saves you £2 off each class and comes with added benefits (see below).
New to the Light Centre? Try our classes for 14 days for just £30. A great way to sample our teachers and styles. More info here. (valid for new customers only)
Drop-In Yoga and Pilates mat classes
45 minutes = £12
60 minutes = £12
75 minutes = £13
90 minutes = £14
105 minutes = £15
45 minutes = £14
60 minutes = £14
75 minutes = £15
90 minutes = £16
105 minutes = £17
Annual Membership £20 – BUY NOW
A membership card is just £20 per year and gets you £2 off regular drop-in class prices plus 15% off at our Crussh Cafes! You can also add Light Centre Credit and save even more. See below.
Valid at all Light Centre locations. Not valid for Courses or Workshops.
Mat Pass – £110
Valid for all mat classes including Mysore Ashtanga classes.
Requires Annual Membership at £20.
Monthly Pass is not valid for Courses or Workshops.
Not valid for Pilates Reformer classes or courses.
Drop-In Pilates Reformer classes
45 minutes = £22
60 minutes = £22
45 minutes = £24
60 minutes = £24
Pilates Reformer Class Block Bookings:
Yoga and Pilates Beginner Courses
- £65 for 5 week course (£13 pre week)
- £78 for 6 week course (£13 pre week)
- £91 for 7 week course (£13 pre week)
- Drop-in to Course for £14
Light Centre Credit
- pay £50, get extra £5 (saving £1 on each class)
- pay £100, get extra £15 (saving £1.50 on each class)
- pay £200, get extra £40 (saving £2 on each class)
Light Centre Credit has a 12-month expiry. You can use it for Yoga and Pilates mat classes. It is not valid for Courses, Workshops, Pilates Reformer classes or Membership renewal.
- Membership, Monthly Pass, Light Centre Credit and UHP are valid at all Light Centre locations.
- Monthly Pass is not valid for Courses, Workshops or Pilates Reformer classes.
- Light Centre Credit can be used for all drop-in classes except Courses, Workshops and Pilates Reformer classes.
- Light Centre Credit is non-refundable and not transferable
- Light Centre Courses are non-refundable and not transferable.
- Mysore Introductory offer for new clients only and one class per day applies. This offer is based on 5 consecutive days.