This five day course, based on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), offers a unique opportunity to cultivate your own mindfulness practice in a supportive environment.
By learning to live in the present and to develop a curious, non-judgmental attitude towards your experience, you can:
- Enhance your emotional, mental and physical wellbeing
- Effectively manage anxiety, depression and related conditions
- Improve your relationships
- Work more productively and creatively
- Improve concentration
- Significantly lower your stress levels
- Boost your immune system
- Enjoy a more balanced life and a deeper sense of inner calm
The course is group-based and you will be guided through a number of mindfulness exercises that you can then practice at home. You will receive course materials and guided home practices on bespoke USB devices.
This course will suit both beginners and those who already have a mindfulness practice, but would like to enhance it. There are limited places so early booking is essential.
DATES: TBC (All Saturdays)
TIMES: 10am – 4pm
VENUE: The Light Centre Moorgate
114 London Wall EC2M 5QD
COST: £350 (includes all course materials, coffee and tea)