Certification: 100 hours Yin Yoga & Chakras, applies to TYP 500 Hour Teacher Training Program.
Teachers: Jamie & Dulce Clarke, Allan & Lois Pimentel & Kate Henley.
- Thursday 10th November 9am-6pm – Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Friday 11th November 9am-6pm – Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Saturday 12th November 9am-6.30pm – Light Centre Moorgate
- Sunday 13th November 9am-6.30pm – Light Centre Moorgate
- Thursday 17th November 9am-6pm – Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Friday 18th November 9am-6pm – Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Saturday 19th November 9am-6.30pm – Light Centre Moorgate
- Sunday 20th November 9am-6.30pm – Light Centre Moorgate
- Thursday 24th November 9am-6pm – Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Friday 25th November 9am-6pm – Seven Dials Covent Garden
- Saturday 26th November 9am-6.30pm – Light Centre Moorgate
- Regular price £1500
- Early bird price is £1250, registering before August 15th 2016.
- Day Tripper £150
The intention behind this training is to create a journey of introspection through Yin Yoga, Anatomy, Chakra Practices & Meditation techniques.
The Yin practices & techniques are based on traditional Tantric and Taoist philosophies, and will follow a functional approach of target area methodology as taught by pioneers Paul & Suzee Grilley. The Yin Yoga will manifest a deep self-knowledge of our bodies, approaching all the movements and their internal responses from a place of intention, observation and wisdom. Each Yin routine will create a more insightful and introspective journey of our asana practice, building towards meditative disciplines. We will cultivate & integrate aspects of our physical, astral and causal bodies into the present moment.
During lectures we will take an insightful analysis to the mechanics of the human body. We will compare and contrast different bone structures and how these can affect the alignment and the aesthetics of a particular asana.
The journey will progress from bones and muscles into meridians & chakras, where yogis will learn to activate or heal any energy center or channel by muscular stimulation, as well as the other way around.
- Chakra Practices
- Meditation Techniques
The intention of these essential practices will be to develop an awareness of a students internal Chi and to develop the appropriate sensitivity in order to guide this energy into the spine. We will integrate progressive pranayama, bandha exercises, and contemplation methods, within these practices we will use a process of visualization, Yin & Yang pranayama, mantra and sound techniques, which will integrate seamlessly into our Chakra studies.
A Typical Day
- 9:00am – 9:30am Meditation
- 9:30am – 12:00pm Yin Yoga Practice
- 1:00pm — 2:30pm Anatomy / Lecture
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm Chakra Activation
- 4:30pm — 6:00pm Evening Practice / Meditation